The mission of Alef Research Strategies is to provide a creative and high-level research support while focusing on projects that aim to enhance human health.
The current multi-disciplinary biomedical research arena requires an expended expertise across disciplines in order to remain competitive. Epigenetic analyses, nucleic acids sequencing data analyses (DNA, RNA), genetic tools design, pre-clinical study design, and effective knowledge of the immune system are just a few of these expending topics of expertise. Alef Research Strategies aims to help customers bridge the expanding research gap and increase their success.
Some of the particular areas of expertise are listed below:
- Nucleic acid research- microRNAs functional analyses, quantitative gene expression analyses, DNA methylation assessment, genetics tools design, bioinformatics
- Signal transduction functional analyses- NF-kB, PI3K, MAPK, BCR, RTKs
- Cell biology studies- stem cell population characterizations and stages of development
- Disease biomechanisms- functional analyses of molecular biomarkers in disease
- Cellular physiology analyses- cell cycle, cell replication, apoptosis, cell stress
- Pre-clinical studies design- with small mammals (mice), primary tumor samples, cell lines, and in vitro functional studies
- Research publications- review of manuscripts and grant proposals
- Graduate research curriculum- research course design
Expert advise offered in disease-relevant topics are listed below:
- Molecular Biology
- Hematological Malignancies
- B-cell malignancies, DLBCL
- B-cell activation
- Antibody class switching & plasma cell development
Alef Research Strategies operates independently from the client and provides an unbiased service with an objective view and no conflict of interest.
We currently operate in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area, and we are establishing our presence in Israel and also offer research consulting services in Hebrew.
Alef Research Strategies is a certified Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) under the federal contract program.
Please reach out to schedule a FREE assessment to learn how we may help creatively and powerfully advance your research here.
Changes in microRNA expression globally modulate signaling pathway activity (NF-kB ) in B-Cell LymphomaFigure source: G. Kozloski et al., Blood, (Epub ahead of print March 3, 2016).